Do you love Ottawa like we do? Show us your pride in the nation’s capital and you could win a cruise vacation for two* in our We Love Ottawa Cruise Contest!
To enter, use the following steps:
- Follow us on Instagram at WeLoveOttawa.
- Post a photo of Ottawa explaining why you love this city.
- Use the hashtag #WeLoveOttawaCruiseContest and make sure you tag us @WeLoveOttawa!
You have two weeks to submit! Our deadline is November 26 at midnight! We’ll pick our five favourite photos, and each will win a cruise vacation for two.*
Now go out and show us why you love Ottawa!
*Terms and conditions apply. See below.
- Winners are awarded a Certificate for a cruise vacation for two. This cruise is a 5 day/4 night cruise to Mexico, the Bahamas, of the Western Carribean.
- Winners must register the Certificate within the first 45 days of the issue date written on the certificate. Winners must fill out the certificate and register it by mailing in the tear off portion of the back of the certificate within 45 days of the issue date written on the certificate along with $38.00 total registration fee.
- Once registered with the Travel Agency (Pacific Coast Travel) from mailing in the Certificate that is all filled out, winners have 18 months to book their cruise vacation. At the time winners choose their dates and destination, they are responsible to pay the Port charges, Government taxes, and Fees of the $39.60 per person/per day totaling the $198.00 per person that they would have to pay for going on any luxury cruise.
- Transportation to and from the port city is the responsibility of the Certificate recipient.