What We Do
Our group of Ottawa real estate agents is dedicated to providing the highest level of service to clients in the city, having helped more than 1,000 families buy or sell their home in Ottawa over the last 20+ years. We are licensed Realtors® who adhere to the highest standards of professional conduct of the real estate industry.
Our Approach to Real Estate
Selling Your Home
Our proven approach to marketing and selling homes has consistently won us awards and placed us among the top Realtors in Canada.
Our team will provide you with an unbeatable combination of experience, marketing and sales expertise, negotiation skills, and concierge-level service.
We will show you how to get top dollar for your home. John will work with you to develop a personalized marketing plan to:
- Bring out the maximum value of your home;
- Identify and target the ideal buyers;
- Promote your home effectively using our tested marketing systems;
- Bring your home to market at the right time; and
- Price your home to create momentum.
Contact us today for your personal home evaluation or consultation.
“People bandy the term ‘teamwork’ about all the time. But there is a real art to teamwork. It requires caring people, each with their own expertise, uniting to be more than any one could be individually. That is what we have experienced over the past weeks with Engel & Völkers Ottawa Central.”
Buying A Home
Our team of experienced buyer agents and detail-oriented administrative staff take the stress out of searching for and buying a home in Ottawa. We consult and educate you throughout the entire buying process, simplifying what can be a very confusing time.
We will find you your dream home by:
- Getting to know you and what you need in the perfect home;
- Sending you instant notifications when properties come on the market that fit your criteria;
- Showing you homes you’re interested in at times that best fit your schedule; and
- Using our years of experience and intensive market knowledge to negotiate the best price.
“[Engel & Völkers Ottawa Central] took the time to get to know who/what we were all about and our lifestyle to help match us up with the right home. They knew so much about the city of Ottawa and surrounding areas that we felt like we had a great picture about where we were moving, which helped us feel quickly at home when we moved in.”